Coventry Group Ltd
Coventry Group Ltd is an ASX listed distributor of industrial fasteners, fluid systems and cabinet hardware which operates throughout Australia and New Zealand.
CGL has 3 distinct businesses that trade as:
- Trade Distribution Australia
- Trade Distribution New Zealand and
- Cooper Fluid Systems
CGL employs 600 people with a network of 70 branches and distribution centres.
We are looking for two casual Store persons to help out in our warehouse.
Based at our Thomastown DC, this is a general role within the distribution environment that handles industrial fasteners and cabinet and furniture hardware and accessories.
A typical day will look a bit like this:
- Pick packing of orders (heavy lifting)
- Despatch of consignments
- Operate material handling equipment
- Inbound processing
- Inventory counting activities
We are looking for a team player who prides themselves on their ability to work in a fast faced environment while maintaining high attention to detail at all times.
If you can relate to the following then we would like to hear from you:
- Available to work between 9am-5pm – we are open to flexible or reduced hours
- Achieves and exceeds targets & KPIs
- Works effectively in a team environment and helps others when required
- Maintains a safe workplace by complying with all health and safety legislation
- Highly accurate and pays attention to details
- Forklift license (highly advantageous)
- RF scanning experience (highly advantageous)
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Receptive to feedback
- You will need to provide your own safety shoes
- You are physically fit and can lift up to 25 kilos
Why Work For Us
- We offer free onsite parking
- We are a solutions based business with a big focus on our people
- We are a successful organisation with offices in Australia & New Zealand and are committed to the safety, education and ongoing professional development of our employees
Coventry Group Limited is committed to safe work practices and a safe working environment. Considering the duties associated with this role, potential employees will be subject to a variety of pre-employment checks.
Coventry Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Privacy Statement: Coventry Group Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information provided by yourself to the Group. As such all information provided will be stored and maintained according to the legislative provisions of the Privacy Act and any other relevant legislation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: