Accounts Administration Officer - Hours 3:00am - 11:00am
P J Nash Pty Ltd
A significant player in the Melbourne fresh fruit and produce marke and based at the Melbourne Markets in Epping. This company is ideally placed to service its large number of retailers, and has several large supermarkets underpinning its fresh produce market dominance.
Due to natural growth driven by supplying only the best quality produce, and offering excellence in all aspects of customer service, an opportunity has arisen for an Administration Officer.
It is expected that the role will touch on all aspects of office administration, however the primary responsibilities of the role will involve the following: -
Cashier role. The key focus of the cashier role will be on accuracy, customer service, and working under pressure.
- Data entry of sales tickets
- Receiving cash, cheques and EFTPOS payments for sales made
- Reconcile daily takings and prepare banking
- Liaising with sales staff and customers
Debtors Control The key focus of debtors control is to ensure that all debtors maintain their payments in line with trading terms.
- On-going review and maintenance of the debtor’s ledger
- Ensure all customers are paying according to agreed trading terms
- Written, verbal, or electronic communication with debtors based on situational requirements
- Communicating with sales representatives relating to specific debtor issues
- Providing copy invoices, statements, and or processing credits as and when required
- Any other debtors related duties as required
Quality Control/CHEP account
- Assisting QA manager with annual QA audits
- Ensuring all audit certificates and accreditation documents are correctly filed
- Reconcile CHEP account on a weekly basis
Working Hours 3.00am to 11.00am Monday to Friday.
Click on apply send rsume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: