Support for disadvantaged job seekers
"Given the Chance" works with job seekers including:
- low income
- people with disability
- mature age people
- young people struggling to get their first job
- long term unemployed (more than 6 months)
- asylum seekers or refugees
- those who come from a culturally and linguistically diverse background, and
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
It is designed to assist you into work, while supporting employers to grow and diversify their workforce, and foster social benefit and connectedness in workplace communities.
To sign up: